I just came across a social media checklist created by the good people at the whole brain group. It’s the most comprehensive social media checklist available to download for free, that I have come across.
Any business doing social media marketing needs a checklist. And it should cover all aspects of social media marketing, including creating content and promoting it across various social media channels.
Here’s a social media checklist template in the form of an infographic.
1. Define your target audience.
- Income Level
- Educational Level
- Type of Industry
- # of Employees
- Type of Business
2. Create Shareable Content
Here are some tips from the social media checklist to keep in mind:
- Keep posts to 300-500 words
- Include a featured image and relevant meta description on your post to enhance shareability
- Optimize posts to include target keywords
- End each post with a call to action that links to a landing page for a relevant content offer
- Include social sharing buttons on your post to encourage other people to share your content
Find the infographic below to have your own social media checklist. You can download a free copy from The Whole Brain Group