Successful people do the following things at the start of their workday. Starting your workday on the right note is very important. You want to be in control of your time right from the start.
Here’s the best 5 that I found useful from the inforgraphic produced by Business Insider on what successful people do at the start of their workday.
1. Successful people show up on time – When you rush to work or show up late, you start the morning in a state of stress. Wake up on time – don’t hit snooze! – eat healthy breakfast, and give yourself enough time to get to work.
2. Successful people review their to-do list and prioritise – It’s vital to put the most important tasks first. Thought the least desirable but critical projects are easy to put off first think in the morning, your energy is strongest then, so that’s the ideal time to confront them.
3. Successful people smile and laugh – when you smile, your mood improves. And when you’re in a good mood, everyone has a better day.
4. Successful people block out negativity – Don’t dwell on challenging events that occurred the previous night. Focus on the good in your life and career – and take on the day with a positive attitude. How To Deal With Energy Vampires?
5. Successful people reflect – achieving the best results requires you to reflect on where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re going.