Once you are in the midst of your job search, you will be applying to jobs left right and center. It is important to keep track of your job search. And using a job application tracking spreadsheet makes it easier to keep all job leads and information in one place.
Using a job application tracking spreadsheet can help you keep the recruiters contact details and other information together. You won’t have to troll through your hundred of emails or add 100s of bookmarks.
To get started on your job application tracking you can download this free job application tracking spreadsheet from standout-cv.com.
Update: Having a job application tracking spreadsheet is great, but there is a better job search management tool that you can use for free!
Jobbuddy.co let’s you
- Save jobs in a dashboard with deadline, salary and job description
- Be notified when the job application deadline approaches
- You can save your documents (e.g. Cover letter, Resume, certificate, etc) securely
- Save competency Q&As in Jobbuddy. Login and re-use the answers in various applications
- Manage career contacts in once place
- Add tasks to each job and be reminded on the task deadline
All of these features available to you with a free account on Jobbuddy.co
Track jobs you want and simplify your job search management. No more spreadsheets to track your jobs. Take your job search anywhere.
Job Application Tracker Spreadsheet via Standout-CV.com