Social media is useful for your business. Social media is useful for your University. Social media is useful in engaging your customers. And I could just go on, and on, and on. I think we all agree that social media is useful in engaging customers.
There are some key platforms that we all use; the usual suspects are Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. But how do you really use them well? Social media is just like a business; starting up is relative easy, the hard bit is gaining your first customers and staying afloat, which in this case means growing engagement levels.
In this article I’ve put together some social media resources that will help you in understanding your social media connections and managing them, plus anything useful that’s helped me.
1. The good folks at Buffer have put together this very useful list – 61 Best Social Media Tools for Small Business.
2. Creative Bloq has put together a list of 10 free tools for creating infographics. P.s.: infographics are a nice way to create shareable and viral content.
3. HubSpot has this cool Essential Cheat Sheet for Social Media Cover Photo Dimenstions [+ Pre – Sized Templates].
4. QuickSprout have published a 7-chapter guide (that contains a goldmine of information), titled The Complete Guide to Building Your Blog Audience that you may want to grab online.
5. SocialMedia Today have this very cool post titled The Ideal Length of Everything Online, Backed by Research. Believe me, it’s gold in terms of knowledge about what works well.