GradWeb, the entry-level, graduate and campaign recruitment outsourcing specialists, announce the launch of an industry first – The Graduate Recruitment Insights Report. The Report provides definitive, multi-sector research into graduate recruitment campaign trends and will be launched in London on the 26th February 2013.
As competition increases for the best entry-level talent, employers need to benchmark their recruitment programmes effectively. The research is the first of its kind to identify the key trends in UK Graduate Recruitment based on campaign data from multiple employers from different vertical markets, including Engineering, FMCG, Telecommunications and Public Sector. Attending the event will enable you to benchmark your graduate recruitment against your market sector and find out what sources perform best for graduates by job role, university, sector and diversity.
• Analysis of graduate recruitment campaign data from the past three years
• Data generated from more than 75,000 candidate job applications each year
• Find out the best candidate sources, media, volumes and hiring statistics by graduate job role
• Analysis by function, diversity and sector trends
• Changes in candidate behaviours over the past three years
• Headline report available for free
The Graduate Recruitment Insights Report will be launched at CCT Venues Canary Wharf on the 26th February 2013 at an evening event for graduate employers. Limited places are available for this free event. If you would like to attend, e-mail email@example.com for more details.
Commenting on the research Ben Jackson, GradWeb’s Commercial Director, said “The Graduate Recruitment Insights Report provides employers with a unique insight into how graduate recruitment has evolved over the past three years. By attending our launch event employers will benefit by understanding the leading sources for graduates by job role, diversity, university and industry sector, enabling them to benchmark their own campaigns.”
You May Also Like…
- Graduate Recruitment Approach 2012-2013 [Report] (careergeekblog.com)
- Report Says “Avg. Graduate Salary £29,000″. Most Graduates Amused. (careergeekblog.com)